Sunday 1 January 2012

If This Was a Movie on RX 93.1 The Daily Survey

Call it a "bad day" for me... New Year just got me feeling insane and in less than 12 hours, I've vomited twice, had my head spinning like Kylie Minogue plus my stomach's a little grouchy too. Oh well, too much for me to handle but still managed to go to work -- that's simply how I roll! 

Failed to eat my lunch and munched on that apple instead. Not a hundred percent today yeah but guess what??? Such a sweet surprise to hear "If This Was A Movie" on RX! Yeah, the Taylor Swift track off "Speak Now" that I have been raving since November 2010. Read here!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the DJs...Whew! Now that woke me up!

#thesimplejoys
#Ireallyappreciateit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers