Friday 3 February 2012

Tarty Enough???

Tired, sweaty...and wearing red lipstick
A friend says "not enough (to pass the tarty test)".

This photo could never give justice of the dreaded lip color.

MAC Russian Red is a force to reckon with. It's matte (the lippie formula I love love love! I am a fan of matte and creme), highly pigmented (insanely pigmented it seems like cray pas) and pricey (a little less than a thousand Philippine pesos for a tube darn it...but no complaints, just worth buying!).

Nah, not my Russian Red but my colleague's. She just wanted a test run or something (I truly appreciate it!). Oh just one downside however. I do not want to eat wearing this lipstick as there's a tendency to be all over the place. Nah, when I eat I mean the type of eating wherein you stuff yourself, the simple snack will do but if you're up to lunch and dinner of rice and sauce-y viands then I am not quite sure if the lippie cooperates. Told you it's insanely pigmented and the last thing you want is to look like a clown if  you wipe that stain of curry sauce off the corners of your mouth.

Enjoy the weekend guys! I slept for 12 hours could you believe that? if my mom did not wake me up for breakfast, I would sleep a couple more. HEAVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers