Friday 2 March 2012

Hybrid Cha's Cooking Assignment: Chicken Curry for the Nth Time! -- The BEST so far!


Hi folks, g'day!

I guess I finally perfected my curry cooking thing. Split sauce anyone??? LOVE IT!

This curry dish is inspired by Alysha of Junior Masterchef Australia very easy to make btw (read: kid friendly).

I had to tweak her recipe because of some pantry and supermarket "issues". Yeah, had to live within my means AND I had to adjust according to my taste/craving too. 

It appears that the curry I have made from scratch since I mixed and matched spices instead of getting started with a pack of store bought curry powder.


Ingredients
boneless chicken thighs
snow peas
chick peas 
lime wedges (optional; to add kick to the dish)


Curry paste
tumeric
cumin
cayene
paprika
anise seeds
water
tad bit of lime juice
salt


Curry 
cooking oil
garlic
shallot
tad bit of sugar
salt
coconut milk

Should try this! YUM! enjoy!

PS Nth time yes? see I did not bother to hyperlink all those crazy, crazy curry recipe mishaps! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers