Friday 13 January 2012

Hybrid Cha's Cooking Assignment: Workfood - Back to Back Beef (Easy Peasy)

Hi there!

I've eaten beef for the last two work days off this work week and I am sharing with you the easy peasy meals I have done with the beef strips.

This is Honey Mushroom Beef. You just have to have beef stock, garlic, honey, sugar, salt and chili flakes (optional). Too bad I think I put a little more sugar to the dish, it's kinda sweet. A bit of a boo boo but there's nothing that a little more beef stock, salt and reduction can't do.


This is the legendary bistek tagalog which I have not cooked for quite a long time. Ingredients are soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, calamansi, onions and potato. This one is delicious the Hybrid Cha way. One thing though, wish I put more sauce to the dish because it was a bit dry for my me and my steamed rice.



Enjoy y'all! XOXO Hybrid Cha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers