Friday 13 January 2012

The Morning Rush with Chico, Delamar and Gino! (January 13, 2012)

the book that makes me laugh and giggle and ticklish

I've been an official RX listener, a "Silent Rusher" in particular January 2011 when my colleagues "inspired" me to listen to the station.

Since then, my mornings are never dull, never nega, never a bore! Yes, I am not a perfect fan, there are times I would turn off my radio during the Morning Rush (I didn't like the topic that's why) but I still am an avid listener. 

My colleagues would hear me giggle thank God they have not (or have they???) seen me clap alone, at my work station because ChiChi (Chico Garcia) is such a huge ball of wit and humor. Delamama (Delamar) is the more serious part of the show but I love her "corniness" and her voice! Recently, they added the handsome Gigi (Gino Quillamor) to the program and now I have my fix of "girliness slash bromance".

Last year, November 18th to be exact, my wonderful work friends and I decided that we visit the station. To our dismay Gigi was out for some work related gig. We postponed the "trip."

When Delamama returned after a two month maternity leave (she gave birth to a cute baby boy named Cooper) in December, we decided to push for a radio visit in January. 

Holler, guys! It was a success! We were there yesterday, Friday the thirteenth! Anak ng pating, ang aga ng call time!

Myself, Kathleen and Karing: we found love in the RX Booth! LOL
In fairness aahhh?? If you are going to visit the booth around 5:30 AM to catch a little bit of The Morning After and the entire The Morning Rush shows, brace yourselves, you have to get inside Strata 2000 through the basement and that creepy "light-less" lift! I was on "Kris Aquino mode" that morning in case a dead body falls from the upper floors. 

Sorry for the shot but just so you know, RX 93.1 is a multi awarded FM station

Strictly No Eating inside the booth? you crazy? The episode was about all the champagne and cheese! The hosts were eating the whole time it was insane!

with DJ Alven of The Morning After. He was very shy (or was he just a bit suplado) -- with JP (left most) from Globe Telecoms. Anyway Alven, if you get to read this don't worry Imma continue listening to TMA no matter what! Thank you for perking up my early (early!) morning!

with FHM vixen DJ Karen Bordador! The ONLY reason why I listen to the RoRo Show. If you get to read this Teacher K, keep up the good job! Wag ka papabara kay Rico Robles ever! (hey guys you must be drooling now! you should! Karen is bait in person!). Speaking of Rico Robles and Jude Rocha (RoRo Boys) I wanted to have pics taken with them too bad I didn't know how to approach 'em! Especially Rico! 


SCORE TIME!
The candy cutie Gigi!!!
Though medyo emotero si kuya, check lang. My girls really had a wonderful time with their "ganda points".
I thought Gigi was "isnabero" because he was "emo-emohan" but when we starting handing out our books for signing, he was cool pala! And game with photos! I was glad I was able to call him GIGI. Ang reply ni kuya? So kailangang Gigi talaga??? #LOL

Am not really a fan of DJ Fran...until yesterday... she's the only DJ who greeted us (booth visitors) "good morning", the only DJ who said "bye guys" and the only DJ who asked us "is it your off today?". Did I tell you she smiles all the time too? Wala na, love ko na si Fran! 

Finally...

What an honor to keep in touch to the icons of Philippine radio:


CHICO AND DELAMAR!
15 years and counting...
Del is a tiny woman with a pretty face (no make up fresh off the bed my God a breath of fresh air) while Chico is such an insane man! Tumbling! I asked him to do greets for my colleagues, for the people inside the booth, my mom and the good friend Yolly (who's listening!) channeling his inner call center guy. OMG. Hilarity to the nth level. Why call me CHACHA when you can call me CHUH-CHUH eh?!!! ChiChi I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

We ended the morning with a brunch at Milky Sunny -- cheers to the girl's day out.

Indeed, the booth visit was a blast! Wanna do it again! Thank you to the lovely Kariza and Kathleen for the wonderful time!

Before leaving RX 93.1

 Thank you for signing the book ChiChi, DelDel and GiGi!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers