Thursday 16 February 2012

Because I keep a promise...NAGKABONUS pa ako tuloy!



Take two!

Back to the RX Booth!

WOOT!!!

This time with  hot momma Cherry and the ever fab Mau (and of course, the very lovely Kathleen)

But wait there's more!

YUP! The Kikay Barkada with hunky young actor Xian Lim**!

eto malupet!!!

ngarag sa umaga! me with Xian Lim!

pero happy...

XIAN LIM ON THE MORNING RUSH! (February 17, 2012)... Winneeeeeeerrrr!

Daming tao sa booth and I thought if I did not grab the chance now then that chance is lost in thin air.

This photo is not possible without the help of Cherry. Nung nabakante na Xian and he's about to take a seat, Cherry said "Go!" and I approached Xian and voila! My hair's all ver the place I know but still, am one happy camper.

I like Xian Lim when he was just starting out as Erich Gonzales' (back up) leading man in Katorse. I kind of lost the fondness because I thought he was "ma-showbiz" (and Vice Ganda was hinting that he was douche-y because of the out of town incident right after Xian ended his hurado stint in Showtime).

But you know what? (My nega vibes aside) Xian is a nice guy! He greeted everyone good morning, posed for pictures even if he was tired (he took the stairs instead of the lift? LOL) and was all "thank you po", "maraming salamat po!" and bowing his head pa (parang Japanese!) and all smiles and very accommodating! 

Maybe he really is a nice guy and that pa-showbiz is just a "mechanism" to survive the biz?

Nevertheless, The Morning Rush was still an epic one! My jaws were aching, pakshet this ChiChi kakaloka the rap off! #tower #shower

PS. next time I organize a "field trip" join na, wag na papatay patay okay???

Another "PS". Look at ChiChi and Gigi kalalandi! Look at the smiles! Muntik na maging bongga anoh?

**the 6'2 actor promoted the series of mall tours he will have for the Myra Vita White Girl. Yes, you might be picked (your chance at Xian!) so you better check Myra's Facebook page by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers