Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sosyal o Tanga (Classy or (Plain) Stupid)

So I am listening to my favorite radio station and they have this portion: What's up Pussy Cat...simply the news update for the hour.

Here's the catch. The DJ will replace pussy cat with some other animal (say lion, crocodile, rat etc).

DJ1: What's up.. PALAKA? (frog)
So two senior DJs were like "kokak" "kokak" except for this student jock. I was picturing her gaping, as if lost in translation.
DJ2: Why? You don't know what palaka is?
Student Jock: No.
DJ2: it's frog. Wow ha, you're so sosyal you don't know palaka?

So tell me, is this student jock SOBRANG SOSYAL or SOBRANG TANGA LANG TALAGA?

PS the student jock is Pinoy! IDK if she was raised outside the country but I doubt.

#effinannoying

What can you say? Sarap lang sapakin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers