Wednesday 9 November 2011

Dr. Carl von Cosel and his "Undying Love" (MORBID, SICK, GROSS, WTH, WTF... but I am absolutely INTRIGUED)

Now this is DISTURBING. 

I kind of stumbled upon the story of Dr. Carl von Cosel and his love for a 22-year-old tubercolosis patient Elena Hoyas who succumbed to the disease in the 1930s.

The German born radiologist fell head over heels in love over the Cuban-American beauty that...


Okay, I think I am going to apply my filters. Watch the video pretty please??? Let me know your thoughts after.

PS. if you have a copy (physical or EBook/PDF) of Undying Love: The True Story of a Passion that Defied Death (Ben Harrison) can I ask a favor from you? Can I borrow it? Or have a copy of it? You can find my email on the "About/Contact" tab (if it's an EBook).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers