Wednesday 16 November 2011

Poof! I'm Back



This week is reading week at university. I have been working like mad to get these essays done, but I've mentally hit a brick wall. I thought to show my love to my regular visitors, I am still here but can you just bare with me for a little while longer? Four essays at once isn't a lot but finding the words is! 


This post is showing off a collection of formal/business women's wear. I thought to do this because when I was looking for something to wear for my interview (ages ago) obviously, the dark colours, suit and blouse .. but I do think that's a bit boring. So I thought to help any one who's looking for something to wear this will give you some inspiration :D

  

The patterns on this blouse caught my attention ;)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers