Saturday 26 November 2011

On the Canvas #4


This month, as you can see I am behind, by three days for the 'On The Canvas' post. I am very sorry for that guys! You all know I'm juggling university and work at the same time = no time at all :( 
This month, I didn't even find anything that jumped out at me. However, I did dig through all of my photos and came across some old photos of my potential fashion line, Just Jesus Clothing. 


I thought to post it because it is something original and I don't want to leave you guys hanging.
Anyway, some background on my t-shirt line:


The reason I want to do this t-shirt line is because I want something colourful for people who don't mind wearing bible scriptures/illustrations of Christian influences on their chest.
Obviously, from these photos, they are not colour haha but I'm getting there - these are prototypes as you've guessed. 


The white hoody was a logo, but I've adjusted that since and the second one was just a test of the quality of the t-shirt. Both, as a I said before were prototypes, but I have been designing since, in between uni, work, blogging, sleeping and all the others so I will definitely post them as and when they are finalised. 



But anyway, On the Canvas this November is Just Jesus Clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers