Friday 4 November 2011

Christmas Party and a Challenge to my Glamtasticness

The other day, I received a shattering news (shumashatter??). 

Hep hep hep! Not as exaggerated as the adjective I used but really, our office Christmas Party will be December 6th. Check your calendar for the day and you will be surprised ;)

I mean, hello, I don't think I have attended a Christmas Party on a TUESDAY. As in.

Count in grade school.

Count in high school.

College days.

And all my working days.

Le Sigh...

Too bad the nature of my work requires to report even on holidays (but not naman on weekends). We have business partners that need our reports and to say we are going to hold our Christmas Party on a Tuesday thus request for a "Tuesday time off from the hotel reports" is very lame. Alagan namang pa-cancel nila their hotel calls just because the Manila Team is on "Party Mode"? 

With this said... how will I do my make up at work? I do not bring my vanity kit at work noh or at any place at that as I hate bringing this type of excess baggage! (I'm basically a J and J powder, lippie, lipbalm girl). What will I wear? (bumu-Broadway ang theme namin my gasssss!) what kind of look will I sport since I doubt if I can be "broadway"? and again, I am not planning to bring my entire vanity kit (good luck! Currently working on that!) and finally my hair... how can I rock my temporary curls if we go straight to the party after work? For the hair thing, I've got an awesome plan for that. 

Will keep you posted guys!  Supah challenge itey! Mwah hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers