Friday 4 November 2011

Hybrid Cha's Cooking Assignment: Workfood - Fried Cream Dory, Curry Potato and Honey Mayonnaise AND AN EPIC FAIL

I know, I know, I did post past entries about a fried cream dory (fail sha!) and curry potato (must love curry potato dude!) but this time with a sweet/sour mayonnaise with honey dip! Too bad I was not able to buy lemon in the supermarket (read: lack of an acidic kick). 

Well, the cream dory (at least the frozen ones bought in packs) really could not take the flour+egg+breadcrumbs. It could have been a super combination! Dang! The end result? Fried the fish while the coating is being peeled off by the heat of the oil (gaaaaahhhh!). Then I have my curry potato chips with a little bit o sugar so expect it to be a little caramelized. Also, I sliced it very thinly... yum!

Should try this one guys, a quick fix of fish and... chips? Hahaha!

GUESS WHAT GUYS. I EFFIN' DELETED THE PHOTOS. DEYMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers