Wednesday 21 December 2011

Hybrid Cha's Make Up Assignment: Lhalaine Thelma de la Vega

It was the cousin's party at work and she asked me to do the make up for her! 

Oh di ba??? What can you say about the before and after shots? From stressed out to party ready all out!


For the eyes, I applied a green shimmery eye pencil topped with brown and black eyeshadows. Highlighted the browbone and applied falsies too! #yesfalsiesisthekey

Of course, I shaped her brows, contoured her cheeks and...applied a pale pink lippie, Revlon Pink Pout!

One flaw though. My cousin had this super huge pimple on her nose. I was not able to "fully correct" it as I do not have a make up that could cover up the surface seamlessly (I only used foundation, BB cream and concealer). I explained to her and my aunt (her mother...yes! She was watching me do the make up! Thank you for the support!) that I need this type of make up if I want to really cover up the blemish. Too bad, MUFE is pretty expensive! Do you have any inexpensive suggestions for correctors?

Whew! Love love love this post... One of my most fave works of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers