Monday 12 December 2011

Party! Party! The IHG-Manila Team Christmas Party (December 6, 2011 -- InterContinental Hotel Manila (yes, t'was a rainy Tuesday!)

Folks! Howdy??? 

It's the time of the year when the boring office junkies turn into party freaks! 

This post however is a bit different from last year's. Why??? Because I was glad to have "clients" for this day, given that our party was on a Tuesday!

Four gorgeous ladies entrusted me their faces and heck was I effin' honored! With that said, I think I want to go to make up school NOW NA as in NOW NA. 

Client number one: Kariza

Originally client number two, I decided to do smoky eyes on her (she's a huge fan of eyeliner like me! Too bad that my eyes are too watery for this beauty weapon). Applied pale pink lippie to complement the strong eyes (hahaha this pink lipstick is Revlon Pink in the Afternoon and oh boy was this harassed that day!). Kitten turned lioness! 

Client number two: She She

Originally client number three, Bombshell rocked the gray/black eyeshadow and pale pink lips. The vixen in her!

Client number three: Kath

The original client number one who had some minor wardrobe issues (fixed in the nick of time my goodness!) wore neutrals that emphasized the contours of her eyes).Yeah, the Revlon Pink in the Afternoon completed her look too. In animal print? The tigress!

Client number four: alias Mia

Requesting for a simple look for the night, I just highlighted her outer V and bam! Revlon Scarlet Velvet there you go! That's how this momma rocks... simple pero rock talaga! She's the only one wearing red lippie and I did not hear any complains whatsoever! Apir!

Again, I am such a loser for not bringing my own camera so I can take before and after shots. Anyway, here are some sample photos on last Tuesday's event (very, very limited though, I am still waiting for two more upload batches edited 121511 -- too bad the uploaded ones do not have the ones I'd love to have here... hulas na ang muk ap nang karamihan! WAAHHHHH! #tantrum):

L-R: Kariza and Kathleen (yun oh!)
front row, L to R: She She, Lei (I did her eyeliner oh yeah!), Mitch (she borrowed my eyeshadow quad) and  the very pregnant Mia
L to R: yours truly, Joyce, Mia, SheShe and Alainey
I am very glad that my lovely dolls just let me do what I wanted to do on their faces. Thank God too that their faces are same with their necks... no grey casts on pictures! Whoooo! Such a pet peeve, super thank you that there's no "foundation day" that night. I wish though that I had put more blush on their cheeks or maybe just to do some contouring. Parang nangawala sa ere si L'Oreal blush!

Anyhow, THANK YOU HEAPS to these ladies, for trusting in me. I promise to practice more. I am getting better by the day because learning is a constant, unwavering process. So... pa'no ba yan? Till next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers