Monday 19 December 2011

Sai Baba

I have been watching the Story of India (on Netflix).  If you haven't seen it its really a wonderful show that talks about India's history starting from the early migration of man from Africa.  I am on episode 3 and am fascinated and captivated by the stories told.  I want to know more.  In that quest to seek more information about India I am going to try to track down books about Indian History after I graduate.  Another part of Indian religious history I want to know more about is Sai Baba.  He is an elusive and enigmatic figure in Indian religion.  I say Indian religion mainly because he wasn't really a leader for any particular religion.  He, as many leaders in India, encouraged religious equality and reverence for ideas and morals displayed by all religions.
You will be hearing more about Indian history and Sai Baba as I learn more about both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers