Friday 30 December 2011

On the Canvas #5


Now for the regular members, many of you must be thinking, "hey! It's the 23rd December where's the On the Canvas post?" Well guys, I forgot to keep on top of my themes. Yes! I admit, One has been busy with everything - university work [reading books, doing essays, reading more books], my job in retail, some new projects I'm working on [one being my new blog which is coming soon] and yes even Christmas lol. 

So, I sincerely apologise and I hope I can make it up to you buy posting the On the Canvas post today, get prepared for some more collections for 2012 and finally the Model of the Month post on the 2nd of January. 
I apologise ladies and gentlemen for the lack of posts, but I'm getting better right? 

Anyway, to the post, I saw these collections by Alex Chung and I was like yeah! that's something nice! Chung will be featured in the Model of the Month #11 on the 2nd January 2012. 
Though the styles are quite similar, I like the range of materials and even the composition that the stylists used to capture the best of Chung's collections for Me&City and Madewell.

I present to you the Alexa Chung collections.

This is Alexa Chung for Me&City 

 
 
 
 

This is Alexa Chung for Madewell
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers