Sunday 4 December 2011

K-kinda Beseeey!

Howdy world???!!!

It was raining non stop the whole Sunday AND now, it's freaking smoggy/foggy! Yikes! I am not celebrating Christmas under the rain...count the New Year as well!

As usual, I am still busy and have a couple pending entries (food, food and food!). Tomorrow is the office's Christmas Party and I have not had my mani-pedi session yet. #laternalang

I miss this blog. This is my outlet, this is where I channel my passion, frustration, happiness... at times I think of shutting this blog down para matapos na, I will not feel anxious of my pending posts etc but I've come this long, sige na nga, try ko pa ituloy. Haaayyyyyy... and by the way, I got dizzy looking for some vintage-y bling bling at SM North EDSA last Saturday! WHAT IS SUPER KADUPER THE DAMI NG PEOPLE?!!! I was about to purchase a blouse as well but the queue on the fitting rooms just went on forever and ever (amen). Hell, that can wait, in January na lang. Also, the bling bling I found were... mahalia jackson! At 399+ PhP and I am going to use it for tomorrow (good luck to me if I'd get to use the necklace more than four times, it'd probably end up inside my closet lang) I do not think it's a wise idea (to purchase it).

With this said, I ended up purchasing three huge bottles of Apple Cider vinegar, Hoisin sauce and yeah, I literally jumped at the supermarket (I was kilig like crazy!) when I saw Sriracha sauce! There, my 300+ PhP all went to my sauces/condiments. I used everything yesterday. Ang saya ko lang. Told yah, I hate dressing up, I am bad at it. But I love cooking and experimenting... duh! Just don't bring me any closer to the supermarket's Asian/spices/condiments sections, you'd go nuts with my passion for those things.

Yikes, wrote a lot! See you sometime... Maybe Thursday (?) or Saturday (?) IDK still when to get those posts live on my blog. Cheers to Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers