Monday 12 December 2011

My Chef D'Angelo Eat All You Can Experience (December 10, 2011)

Hawaiian pizza for you
My mom and I decided to have lunch at Chef D'Angelo SM San Lazaro branch. I was quite insistent about this because I wanted to reward myself -- last week WAS HELL! I was STRESSED OUT I almost cried! WAAAHHHHH! Never again, comrade, never again! Hmpft!

the other side of the buffet table -- too bad I was too busy eating. This makes me a horrible photographer  #inuunaangbituka
pizza and salad!

Okay, back to business. At 175 PhP/pax you're in for salad, pasta, soup and pizza. Though the selection is a bit limited, I could say it's still a good deal!

FIRST ROUND! fish fillet with aioli sauce, pepperoni pizza, baked veggie, potato salad and Alfredo pasta

For the salad, CDA offers potato and Caesar. The pasta (choice of fettuccine and spaghetti) has four sauce choices -- two red (vodka sauce and olive and caper sauce) and two white (Alfredo and another one, a very bland one I forgot what it is called).

CDA also serves cream of mushroom soup, rice pilaf, sesame crusted fish fillet and baked vegetable melange which I looooove looooooove looooooove! All the veggies slathered with olive oil and cheese baked to perfection, heck yeah loveehhhhttttt!

eat all you can wrist band (and yes I am balbon that way!)
The star of the buffet however is the pizza. Pepperoni and Hawaiian. But my super favorite is the four cheese pizza. Too bad, it was not there that time (epic disappointment).

Before I end this post, I just took a shot of the "models" of Chef D'Angelo.

take your pick
Can you guess who I was rooting for?

I was hoping he'd leave the kitchen and introduce himself to us!  ULTIMATE YUM!
Chef D'Angelo Eat-all-you-can
175 PhP/pax (approximately 4 USD per head)
Monday to Sunday
11 AM to 2 PM
5 PM to 8 PM

Chef D'Angelo 
Address: 3F SM San Lzaro
317-318 SM City Felix Huertas cor Lacson Streets
Sta. Cruz, Manila
0922-874-1732 or 0927-330-1947
Official website: http://chefdangelo.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers